Malo Girod de I'Ain is the Co-founder of Digital Art International (Digitalarti) – the leading international community and media portal covering digital art & innovation worldwide. Malo will join XML Switzerland as an International Mentor and Keynote Speaker in Basel tomorrow
1. Do you have a secret recipe to foster participation and engagement?
Our not so secret recipe is to provide a creative and quality environment with great projects
2. Who has been the most important person to your professional life and why?
No one really. Having worked in NY at the beginning of my career, I always keep a close look at the US innovation scene.
3. What have been your three strongest artistic emotions?
· Elektra festival in Montreal
· Permanent collection of the Georges Pompidou center in Paris
· Ars Electronica 2010 at the Tabakfabrik in Linz, Austria
4. What challenge are you facing right now?
Expending our company to produce and distribute digital creations worldwide
5. Can you give us a sneaky peak at what you will be presenting in Basel?
Presentation of digital art & innovation with an impressive case study: Water Light Graffiti. Everybody told you never to mix water and electricity.
Well, this artist did it with the participation of numerous networks and what a result!
Check out his company, M21 Entertainment's website and meet him in person at our Public - Pro Day Conference held on the 14th of September 2012.
Don't forget to register here!